Comfort Club Membership Program
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car's tires for wear? Like your car, your home's cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning maintenance agreement, Comfort Club, provides you with regular system checks. It's a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Comfort Club agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
As a Comfort Club member, you'll receive:
- AC Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Membership highlights include:
- System Lifespan - your system can last up to twice as long. It's like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Comfort Club membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be "Green" - Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for annual service. It's the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet's health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee - One Hour Annual service reduces breakdowns so much, club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards - As a Comfort Club member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your appointment.
- Inflation Protection - Comfort Club membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Comfort Club membership.
How do you know a company cares about the quality of their work? They stand behind it - that's how. At One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating, the warranties and guarantees are industry leading because of our experienced technicians and the high quality parts we use. Our technicians are friendly, clean, polite, drug-free and experienced--and our techniques are state-of-the-art, guaranteed!